Galaxy Lists is a Top 10 list post website. My readers enjoy many topics, but the following are a few that perform best:
- Outdoor activities,
- Interesting facts about science or geography topics, and
- Lists of “Most Expensive” things.
I am not currently paying for guest posts, but I hope to in the future for the right writers.
Read the guidelines below to see if you are interested in writing for Galaxy Lists.
This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on a link to a product, I may receive, at no extra cost to you, a commission when you make a purchase. Read more here.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Write naturally, with good English spelling and grammar.
- Content should be rated PG-13 or less.
- Post should be unique. Posts will be checked for plagiarism using Copyscape.
- All posts should include:
- An introduction,
- 10 list items, and
- Counting down from 10 to 1
- Each with 2-3 paragraphs of description
- A brief conclusion.
- Read my most popular post for the style and content that appeals to my readers.
- Posts are published at least weekly, but sometimes more often.
- Posts should be 750-1,500 words.
- Do not include images. If you have suggestions for images, you may include links in your submission.
- Include external links to any facts quoted.
- Do not include affiliate links in your post. If you mention a specific product and I am an affiliate, I reserve the right to include my affiliate link.
- Include the phrase “purple polka dots” in your pitch to show you have read these guidelines.
- Include a short bio paragraph for your author box. My author box widget has a spot for your website and your social media profiles.
- Accepted submissions become the property of Galaxy Lists. You can post an excerpt of the post on your own blog and link to the full copy, but you will not be permitted to publish the article in full on any other website.
- I reserve the right to edit anything in the submission now and in the future.
If you want to write a guest post meeting the above guidelines, prepare your pitch including the following:
- Provide a link to your blog or other guest posts as examples of your writing.
- Provide a proposed headline (SEO title), meta description and focus keyword.
- Headline should start with “Top 10”, followed by your focus keyword, followed by a “-” then a catchy phrase. Headline should score 60+ on the CoSchedule Headline Analyzer.
- Focus keyword should have an SEO difficulty of less than 40 on KWFinder.com.
- Write a brief description of your post.
Submit Your Pitch
It takes me a few days to review pitches. I am just starting to accept guest posts, so the queue is currently short. I will email you whether or not your pitch is accepted.